September 04, 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I decided to create a blog to keep you all up to date with all the things that are going on with the business. I will show little peeks of some of my favorite images and just try to be more out there with you guys. A lot of you may notice I am not on Facebook as much now as I was. I recently received a email from a fan asking me why I did not post my images any more.. It is not that I do not want to or that I do not have the time it is basically for the fact that I want my clients photos to be safe and secure on the internet. so with that I am directing everyone to private galleries on my site.. Your images will be secure there.. So I am sorry to anyone who thought I left Facebook "I did not" I am basically creating my own little world on the web just for my clients so they can feel safe and secure. so with that Welcome to my Blog!

I am sure there will be some fun, funny and some down right strange pics show up on here. Basically I want to keep you in the loop with all things eyemagine. the good the really GOOD the bad and the Really BAD.. lol I am not to proud to talk about my failed attempts of photography or show an UN EDITED image to the world. That is life. it is Real.. and I am loving every second of my job and my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Category List

About Me

My photo
Eyemagine Photography strives to capture the inner and outer beauty of everyone we photograph. Portrait sessions with Eyemagine are meant to be a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Instead of cheesy smiles or traditional poses, we strive to use minimal guidance and encourage natural poses and expressions.