September 18, 2011

Beautiful Day for photos!

Hi everyone it has been a while since my last post and thought I would give you an update on all things eyemagine.. These past few weeks have been busy, I started getting the studio ready for Christmas. The fire place is out and a new carpet has been added to give a more comfortable feel. I started a display wall in the studio as well where I am going to be showcasing some of your beautiful families. New photo props have also been added to the studio along with some new Christmas backgrounds.. This year is going to be the best yet, I have in total 5 different scenes so excited.. Wedding photos are my # 1 right now. Last week I sent out 3 beautiful books to print, end of this week I am hoping to have another 3 Paula and Ryan are up this week. All I can say is wow this wedding season I have been blessed with some amazing families. So many beautiful moments I have captured. Your CDs will all be ready in the next 2 weeks.. Anyone looking to get fall photos done? I have the perfect location.. Mcallisters farm has allowed me to use their property this fall.. Fun candid fall photos this yeAr apple pickin and fun country livin are in the mix this season. If you are interested give me a call I can't wait to shape these images with u all. Now I am off to Mcdonalds farm to talk some family/ maternity photos then a 1 st. Birthday celebration . Talk to u all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Category List

About Me

My photo
Eyemagine Photography strives to capture the inner and outer beauty of everyone we photograph. Portrait sessions with Eyemagine are meant to be a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Instead of cheesy smiles or traditional poses, we strive to use minimal guidance and encourage natural poses and expressions.