October 05, 2011

Naughty Or Nice Marathon

So... You've been toying around with the idea of having a Boudoir Shoot, huh? Well, know that just about every girl I've worked with has stated, "I NEVER thought I'd be doing this!" In other words, you're not alone! So, I thought  I'd post an idea or 2 on how to prepare for your shoot!

How would you describe a boudoir session to a girl who's never seen or done one?
A boudoir session is a romantic, classy, sexy shoot - a supermodel shoot. It’s a personal and private gift for your husband or husband to be. The goal is to create this album that’s a classy piece of art to give to your husband/husband-to-be. It pushes confidence in women and hopefully it’ll be an exciting thing to give to your man. it’s a great way for a woman to come in and celebrate how you are today. I see girls get so excited and they end up wanting more pictures than what they get in their album.

Sounds like fun, I think I'd want to lose a few pounds first or tone up!
A lot of people think they have to lose weight first but you should do it as you are. I'll never make you pose where your least favorite "problem area" is showing.  When girls sign up I send them a questionnaire to find out more about what they are comfortable with.  There is no nudity - it’s really classy. I encourage girls to really think outside the box and don’t just show up with something simple. You’re never going to do a shoot like this again or at least not very often. Had a girl come in with thigh high patent leather boots - not something she’d normally wear but it was like a fun costume just for the session. We had a girl whose husband is a guitarist so we used a guitar as a prop.

So anyone can do this?
None of the girls on my site are professional models, they're girls like you and me. They are brides-to-be or wives.  All the girls on the site have given me their permission to share their pictures but I won't ever show your picture unless you give me permission.

Every single girl who's come in for a session has been like, "I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm so glad I did." They come in really timid but leave really confident - I want girls to feel beautiful when they see their pictures and look as confident as they did when they left the session. I coach them through the poses, and photograph in an atmosphere that's relaxed so the girls feel comfortable.

Contact me today with any questions you may have...

Kim Harris
www.eyemagine.ifp3.com
(506)352-0797

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Category List

About Me

My photo
Eyemagine Photography strives to capture the inner and outer beauty of everyone we photograph. Portrait sessions with Eyemagine are meant to be a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Instead of cheesy smiles or traditional poses, we strive to use minimal guidance and encourage natural poses and expressions.